If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use this website.
The terms ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Hipergiant LLC. The company’s UBI number is 604 603 139 . The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of this website.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Hipergiant collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.) as provided by you via contact forms
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Hipergiant with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Submit a request for services or interviews
- Voluntarily complete a contact request form
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Download materials
- Sign up for newsletters
How will we use your data?
Hipergiant collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services you have requested or we think you might like.
When Hipergiant processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Hipergiant securely stores your data within Amazon Web Services.
What are your data protection rights?
Hipergiant would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Hipergiant for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Hipergiant correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Hipergiant to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Hipergiant erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Hipergiant restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Hipergiant’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Hipergiant transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: [email protected]
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Hipergiant uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Hipergiant uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Hipergiant sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: [email protected]
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Hipergiant has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact your country’s Information Commissioner’s Office.